Reserved exclusively for the self-employed, the liberal professions and companies, financial renting is a fairly special form of credit. This rental contract is established between the renting company which purchases the equipment and the borrower who rents this equipment from the same company.
A 16% purchase option is provided at the end of the contract. This means that: either you buy the vehicle, or you return it to the company and you contract a new renting for a new professional project.
The rents paid for your rental contract with option to purchase are 100% tax deductible as professional charges.
What to finance with financial renting?
You can finance any type of new rolling stock which will then be registered as professional equipment.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of equipment for which you can submit a renting request:
- Professional trailer (agricultural, entrepreneur,…)
Financial renting: instructions for use
As a self-employed person or a legal person or a liberal profession, it is you who decides what equipment you want to buy and from whom you want to buy it. The renting company will only intervene as a last resort to finance the purchase of the desired property. It is therefore you who carry out the negotiations for the acquisition of your professional equipment.
- Find equipment and seller
- Negotiate the purchase price
- Contact us to submit your request for financial renting
- If accepted, make an appointment with our office to sign your rental contract
- Repay your investment over a period of 4 or 5 years (fixed and unchanging rent)
- Return the property rented at the end of the contract or buy it at a price agreed in advance
7 reasons to opt for financial renting
- You decide for yourself which equipment you want to buy
- The renting company pays the property at 100%, you do not have to pay anything in advance (no deposit)
- Rents are 100% deductible
- You do not have to pay the VAT in advance, it is spread over the entire duration
- Repayment period between 4 and 5 years, this period is agreed in advance
- No indexing, you always pay the same rent
- Your repayment capacity remains unchanged
Simulate a professional project
To carry out a simulation, we invite you to go to the following page: financial renting simulation. We are at your disposal for any type of information you may need regarding financial renting. The simulator will allow you to accurately calculate the rent that you will have to pay to the credit company for your future professional investment.
Help with business creation
Unfortunately, for young companies, we currently have no solution to offer. In this specific case, you are advised to establish a 3-year Business Plan with your accountant and go and present your file in conventional banks. If you are self-employed in person or in a company or if you have been practicing a liberal profession for at least 2 consecutive years and you wish to develop your business, we can consider renting finance.